After an accident, the pain and uncertainty can be overwhelming. Speaking with a skilled personal injury lawyer may be the first step towards a solution. If you’ve been seriously injured in Jersey City or the surrounding areas, let Bhatt Law Group put our decades of collective legal experience to work for you.
Accidents happen at the most unexpected moments and can change your life completely. An unexpected incident may result in serious injuries and significant recovery time. You don’t have to face the situation alone. Our Jersey City personal injury lawyers can help you. Call Bhatt Law Group today at (201) 798-8000 for a free consultation.
Common Causes of Personal Injuries in New Jersey
Anyone can be injured, and the results of those injuries can be devastating. Every situation is unique. Even if your accident seemed minor, your injuries can be life-changing.
Contact us today if you’ve been injured in any of the following:
- Car Accidents – Even the best drivers can experience the profound effects of a car crash caused by someone else’s recklessness or negligence. Injuries can be significant and it can take a lifetime to recover. Let the car accident lawyers at Bhatt Law Group help you obtain the compensation you need.
- Truck Accidents – Due to their size and weight, when commercial vehicles are involved in accidents the aftermath can be tragic with severe or even fatal injuries. Let Bhatt Law Group fight on your behalf to hold the responsible parties accountable.
- Auto Accidents – When pedestrians, bicyclists, and motorcycle enthusiasts are involved in collisions they are extremely vulnerable to serious injuries. Boats, buses, and aircraft accidents can also result in devastation. At Bhatt Law Group, our auto accident attorneys can explain your options and will help you fight for the necessary compensation.
- Premises Liability – When you enter a store or someone else’s property, you have a reasonable expectation to be safe from harm. Whether it is a slip and fall accident or a dog bite, if a property owner or manager’s negligence resulted in you suffering an injury, our skilled premises liability attorneys at Bhatt Law Group can help you recover any potential losses.
- Workplace Injuries – When you are injured on the job, a workers’ compensation claim may not be sufficient to cover your medical bills and lost income. If your work-related accident was caused by negligence, our work injury lawyers at Bhatt Law Group can explain available legal options for getting your bills paid and recovering compensation.
Compensation in a Personal Injury Claim
Our team of dedicated and compassionate personal injury attorneys knows that every accident is different. If you are hurt, worrying about your physical and financial well-being is normal. An experienced New Jersey personal injury attorney can explain the process of filing a claim and advocate on your behalf with insurance companies or in a courtroom, if necessary.
We will fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve so you can focus on recovery.
You may be able to obtain compensation for your past and future:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
- Punitive damages
Important Issues in New Jersey Personal Injury Cases
The thought of making a personal injury claim can be stressful. The process is long and complex and often involves other parties who are familiar with the civil court system. You may have numerous questions regarding how to proceed. Bhatt Law Group can answer your questions, including:
- What is My Injury Claim Worth? – Every case is different. Bhatt Law Group will evaluate your case and help you understand what you may be able to recover to compensate your losses after injury.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Unfortunately, some incidents result in devastating injuries and even death. If your loved one was fatally injured due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness, call us today. We will deal with the legal issues while you focus on mourning your loss.
- Why Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer? – Personal injury claims involve significant time and resources. The process can be complicated and the other side often has a team of lawyers to fight back. Let Bhatt Law Group represent your rights throughout the personal injury claim process.
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Process – Time is of the essence. If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you may file a personal injury lawsuit within two years. It can take significant time to investigate and gather information about your claim. Let us help you today.
A Jersey City Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
At Bhatt Law Group we are committed to providing people throughout New Jersey with personalized legal counsel and highly effective advocacy. If you were injured because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness, under New Jersey law you have options and may be entitled to compensation to help ease your burden.
Call Bhatt Law Group at (201) 798-8000 for a free and confidential consultation with an attorney to discuss your situation.