Jersey City Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Injured in a Vehicle Accident? We Can Help You. No Fee Unless We Win. Our team of personal injury lawyers have successfully recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Call (201) 798-8000 today, use our contact form below, or chat with us live 24/7 for a free consultation. We proudly represent injured clients throughout New Jersey.
* Our attorneys have been recognized by some of the most prestigious legal organizations. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court. The National Trial Lawyers award is conferred on at least 100 lawyers per state. To read the standard by which Thomson Reuters, AVVO, Lead Counsel, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, American Association for Justice, and the National Trial Lawyers provides accolades, please click here.
Accidents involving motor vehicles and other automotive machines can result in devastating injuries. If you or a loved one was injured in an auto accident, you may need significant medical treatment, be unable to work, and have unexpected losses associated with the incident. You don’t have to face the situation alone. Our experienced personal injury attorneys at Bhatt Law Group can help. We will investigate your situation and help you obtain compensation for your injuries so you can focus on your recovery.
With more than a decade of experience representing people injured in auto accidents throughout New Jersey, we have the knowledge and resources to help you. Call a Jersey City injury lawyer today at (201) 798-8000 for a free initial consultation.
Common Types of Vehicle Accidents
Since 2006, Bhatt Law Group has been working with injured people and their families throughout New Jersey. We understand the complexities of personal injury claims and frequently handle the following types of auto accident cases:
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycle riders have very little protection, so when an accident occurs the injuries can be catastrophic. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact Bhatt Law Group today to make a claim for your losses.
- Pedestrian Accidents – When reckless and negligent drivers fail to pay attention to their surroundings, pedestrians can pay the price. If you have been severely injured, let us help you obtain compensation for your losses.
- Bicycle Accidents – Bicycles have the same rights on the road as automobiles. When those rights are ignored or denied, devastating accidents can result. Bhatt Law Group will help you navigate the legal issues after a vehicle-bicycle accident.
- Train Accidents – Trains are enormous motorized vehicles that travel at high rates of speed. When they are not operated safely, they pose a significant danger to passengers, pedestrians, and other vehicles on the road. If you’ve been involved in a train accident, contact our auto accident lawyers immediately.
- Boat Accidents – Boating accidents pose unique threats to passengers and those around them. Serious injuries can occur when drivers fail to adhere to safety protocols. If you’ve been injured on the water, contact us to find out what steps to take next.
- Bus Accidents – Busses and other large vehicles can cause serious accidents that involve many people at the same time. If you or a loved one was injured in a bus accident, we can help you obtain the compensation that you deserve.
- Aircraft Accidents – Plane crashes can result in hundreds of injuries at once. They often involve a complex interplay of state and federal laws. You need experienced aviation accident lawyers on your side to make sure you receive compensation to help you move forward after an accident.
Each type of vehicle accident poses a unique legal situation. Investigations must be customized to each incident and experts should be obtained who are knowledgeable about the specific issues involved in each type of claim. Bhatt Law Group is equipped to manage any type of auto accident claim that you experience.
Compensation in Auto Accidents
Losses that occur in auto accidents can be significant. Injuries can result in substantial costs and unexpected consequences. Our attorneys will forcefully negotiate with insurance companies to get you the maximum compensation possible. They are ready to take your claim to court, if necessary. Let us help you get what you deserve for your past and future losses, including:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
- Punitive damages
How a Jersey City Auto Accident Attorney Can Help
Personal injury cases like these must be filed within two years of the accident. Investigations and negotiations can take a lot of time, so it is important that you contact an auto attorney attorney in Jersey City after an accident. We will quickly begin gathering evidence and evaluating your case. Our goal is to help you obtain the maximum compensation possible so that you can recover from your injury and move on with your life.
Bhatt Law Group has the necessary experience and resources to handle any personal injury or auto accident case in New Jersey. We are familiar with state and federal laws as well as local court procedures. We can quickly and effectively navigate your claim. Call our Jersey City auto accident lawyers today at (201) 798-8000 for a free initial consultation.