Jersey City Truck Accident Lawyer
Injured in a Truck Accident? We Can Help You. No Fee Unless We Win. Our team of personal injury lawyers have successfully recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Call (201) 798-8000 today, use our contact form below, or chat with us live 24/7 for a free consultation. We proudly represent injured clients throughout New Jersey.
* Our attorneys have been recognized by some of the most prestigious legal organizations. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court. The National Trial Lawyers award is conferred on at least 100 lawyers per state. To read the standard by which Thomson Reuters, AVVO, Lead Counsel, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, American Association for Justice, and the National Trial Lawyers provides accolades, please click here.
Our experienced Jersey City truck accident lawyers have worked with people throughout New Jersey who have been involved in truck accidents. We understand the complex state and federal regulations that truck drivers and owners must follow. We aren’t afraid to fight back against large trucking organizations and their insurance companies. We will help you navigate the legal issues while you focus on recovery.
Call our Jersey City injury lawyers at Bhatt Law Group today to find out how we can help you.
Compensation in Truck Accidents
If you’ve been involved in an accident with a truck, you likely have many losses. We can help you recover for past and future:
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
- Punitive damages
Bhatt Law Group has more than a decade of experience negotiating with insurance companies and taking other parties to court, when necessary. We will work hard to get everything you deserve after an accident.
A Jersey City Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help
Truck accidents are very different than typical motor vehicle accidents. They involve extremely large vehicles that can cause significantly worse injuries and substantial losses. However, the truck drivers and companies involved have powerful insurance companies that often deny claims from people who have been injured. You need an experienced truck accident lawyer who knows how to handle these claims. We can help you with the following issues and legal matters:
- Truck Accident Investigations – Investigating a truck accident can be complicated. You need to gather information from the driver, other witnesses, and the truck itself. Many vehicles have special recording devices that retain information necessary to prove the facts of your case. Let us help you navigate the truck accident investigation process while you focus on recovery.
- Fatal Truck Accidents – Unfortunately, truck accidents result in death far more frequently than do typical motor vehicle accidents. If your loved one was fatally injured, you deserve compensation to secure a better future. Bhatt Law Group will compassionately fight for your rights after a tragedy.
- Trucking Regulations – Truck drivers and companies must follow state and federal regulations. We can help you prove that their recklessness or negligence caused an accident and you deserve compensation as a result.
- Truck Driver Error – One of the most common causes of truck accidents is driver error; however, it can be difficult to prove recklessness or negligence. We will gather evidence, evaluate the facts, and help you recover the compensation you need to move forward with your life after an accident.
- Trucking Company Negligence – Trucking companies have a duty to ensure they employ competent drivers and maintain safe vehicles. If they do not and their negligence causes an accident, you may be able to recover compensation due to their faults.
How our Jersey City Truck Injury Lawyers Can Help
Due to their size and the speeds at which they travel, large commercial trucks can cause devastating accidents when recklessness and negligence are involved. If you’ve been involved in an accident with a big rig, semi-truck, tractor-trailer, or other commercial vehicle, you may not know where to turn. You likely have significant injuries, and you may be unable to work. You don’t have to face this alone. We can help.
Life can be stressful after a catastrophic accident; however, we can help. You may have medical bills piling up and your vehicle may be damaged beyond repair. We will help you gather the necessary evidence to prove your losses due to someone else’s recklessness or negligence. You don’t deserve to suffer, and we can help you get back on track. Call Bhatt Law Group today at (201) 798-8000 to find out how we can help you.